This podcast series explores the 'before psychology' game-changing understanding of the human mind that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
This episode we talk to Rick Cotgreave. Rick has 12 years experience in corporate team and executive development previous to that he worked in the arena of elite sport. Rick has come to see what really makes the difference in human development and what is missing in many corporate programmes currently.
Our discussion covers:
- Trapped in the pursuit of success - the apparent contradiction between betterment and contentment
- What is before psychology?
- Resilience and separateness
- The role of flow at work, and how we are missing joy and play in the workplace
- Pressing pause and intellectual humility. - Getting curious about self-inquiry
- Why is this understanding not more mainstream in business?
Curious - want to know more?