This podcast series explores the 'before psychology' game-changing understanding of the human mind that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
This episode is a conversation with Craig Wilmann, a business leader and content creator, who experienced a transformative shift in his understanding of the mind. He shares his journey and the benefits he now enjoys in all aspects of work and life.
The discussion covers:
- The difference this understanding can make for Leadership
- How Craig first experience non duality during a burnout episode
- What is it that we are pointing to? How does it feel? What is behind the personal mind?
- The simple yet profound nature of just being in life and sensing it, without the narrative of being a self.
- The inspiration, creativity and confidence to create and publish a short story every week for a year!
- The relevance for the workplace; contrived versus emergent leadership
- How this understanding helps any area of life and work, including running marathons dress as an elephant😁
Curious - want to know more?
- The highly recommended Meaningless Problems podcast that Craig has created. Subscribe now wherever you get your podcasts to help him hit his charitable goal. Note: Craig's writing pseudonym is Doe Wilmann
- The Leaders Council that Craig is Executive Director of. His Linkedin Profile
- Find out more about Quality of Mind
- If you want to know more about 'becoming awake' check out our new 𝗗𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙 𝗜𝗡𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗥𝗬 programme, which is a simple guide you to experience it direct for you.
- Subscribe to our Quality of Mind Youtube channel for a series of 2 min videos all about Quality of Mind
- Check out our other episodes, a curated list here
- Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on LinkedIn and has a large collection of articles and posts