This podcast series explores the 'before psychology' game-changing understanding of the human mind that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
This episode is taken from the podcast series What is a Good Life? where Mark McCartney is on a mission to explore the answer to that wonderful question. He ha already interviewed 150+ people, and now asks some excellent questions about the Before Psychology approach and Quality of Mind. If you’re frustrated with your personal development endeavours or you find yourself clinging too tightly to your self-identity, at the cost of more fully connecting with others and life itself, this episode offers plenty of food for thought.
Our discussion covers:
- Piers takes us on his journey, from exploring counselling, NLP, and other modalities to direct path non-duality.
- We discuss the challenges often faced in personal development rooted in self-identification, breaking free from our addiction to focussing on our psychology, transcending the confines of the mind while fully embracing our emotions
- How ultimately it about revealing a sense ease that can be experienced in life when we let go of our attachment to the separate self.
- We discuss and explore the 'oneness' that you've perhaps long suspected, but resisted embracing, that can have a profound effect on how you perceive life.
Curious - want to know more?
- Find out more about What is a Good Life project and subscribe to Mark's podcast here
- You can find out more about Mark on LinkedIn here
- Find out more about Quality of Mind
- If you want to experience more check out our new 𝗗𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙 𝗜𝗡𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗥𝗬 programme, which is a simple guide you to experience it direct for you.
- Subscribe to our Quality of Mind Youtube channel for a series of 2 min videos all about Quality of Mind
- Check out our other episodes, a curated list here
- Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on LinkedIn and has a large collection of articles and posts