This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind that operates ''before psychology'' - that exponentially increases the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
In this episode of the Quality of Mind Transforming Business podcast, Sarah and Michelle from Pure Potential join the show to discuss their wonderful work in schools and education. They share their backgrounds and explain how they got involved in this field. Tune in to hear their insights on the impact of their work and the potential for transformation in the education sector.
In this episode we discuss:
- The evolution of a personal understanding that underpins professional development
- How to curate the learning experience as a exploration
- Making the soil fertile - not providing prescriptive solutions
- Understanding the mechanics of the human experience leading to practical solutions
- Is there really a learner to learn, the awesome power - when we get out of the way
- The intelligence of the system - The learning extravaganza
- The joy of being human and curiousity
- Hope and possibility in education reform
Curious - want to know more?
You can find out more about Pure Potential and their work here
- And more about Michelle and Sarah on LinkedIn
- Find out more about Quality of Mind
- Subscribe to our Quality of Mind YouTube channel for a series of 2 min videos all about Quality of Mind
Check out our other episodes, a curated list here
Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on LinkedIn
and has a large collection of articles and posts