Tuesday Dec 20, 2022
Realising the need for more evolution in how organisations are led and structured
This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind that operates ''before psychology'' - that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
Piers talks to fellow Coach, Stephen Lock, who through his own leadership journey realised organisations are still rooted in the industrial revolution when it comes to how they manage and control themselves. They discuss the way forward....😊
In this episode we discuss:
- The roots of our current prevailing corporate culture and leadership style
- How ideas like non-hierarchical organizations, or different ways of having conversations have emerged, but missing the true understanding and relevance of human consciousness
- How our conditioning and culture has made some areas seem a no go - and then we wake up
- What do we fear losing by exploring something different?
- An organisational example of where it does work, to start from a different foundation
- Do we need to reverse engineer or can we go straight there?
Curious - want to know more?
You can find out more about Stephen and his work here or website here
- Find out more about Quality of Mind
- Subscribe to our Quality of Mind Youtube channel for a series of 2 min videos all about Quality of Mind
Check out our other episodes, a curated list here
Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on LinkedIn and has a large collection of articles and posts
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.