This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind 'before psychology' that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
This episode is the second conversation with Katz Kiely a digital transformation consultant who as well as decades of experience in transforming organisations, hosts the wonderful Humans Leading Humans Podcast. In our first conversation we discuss what is behind transformation and leadership, and how counter many corporate cultures are to facilitating change. In this second conversation we get more into the aspects of the Mind that need to realised in order facilitate exponential human potential and change
The episodes covers:
- ''Being 100% yourself'' - what does that mean?
- Flow state - what is behind it?
- Seeing what people are (and are not) will change how organisations operates
- The folly of stability seeking in psychology
- Realisations: Meta and practical
- What is common in common sense
- The false deification of the self and being a super human
Please leave any feedback or comments on the podcast, and if you want to ask a question please do so here https://sayhi.chat/QoM - we'd love to hear from you!!
Curious - want to know more?
- Part One: The first conversation
- he Humans Leading Humans podcast
- You can find out more about Katz and Beep and the CREATE framework
- Find out more about Quality of Mind
- Subscribe to our Quality of Mind Youtube channel for a series of 2 min videos all about Quality of Mind
Check out our other episodes, a curated list here
Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on LinkedIn and has a large collection of articles and posts
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.