'Looking at....3. LISTENING'
This episode explores:
- How we generally lack respect and narrow the role, relevance and value of Listening
- The difference between 'listening for communication' and 'listening for connection'
- How listening is your barometer of a far greater invisible power
- How we are conditioned to listen using the mind
- How intuitive deep listening doesn't require any effort
Still Curious - want to know more?
- You can find out more about Quality of Mind
- Don't forget to check out the other 'LOOKING AT' episodes on DECISION MAKING PRODUCTIVITY & LEADERSHIP & RESILIENCE
- Check out this short podcast: What are the principles behind Quality of Mind?
- Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on Linkedin and has a large collection of articles and post