This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind 'before psychology' that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
This episode is a conversation with fellow coach and author Katrijn Van Oudheudsen. Katrijn points to the direct path non-dual understanding in her work around Servant and Selfless Leadership.
The discussion covers:
- Why we can't do leadership development
- The implications of trying to reverse engineer personal development
- What is servant leadership development, from the 'self less' perspective
- What do we become in life if we realise there is no doer
- The difference between conceptual inquiry and sensing inquiry
- Do we really have a body?
- Some simple freewill thought experiments
Please leave any feedback or comments on the podcast, and if you want to ask a question please do so here https://sayhi.chat/QoM - we'd love to hear from you!!
Curious - want to know more?
- You can find out more about Katrijn on LinkedIn here and her website and great book here
- For another episode on Leadership and Quality of Mind listen here
- Watch past clients talk about the power of Quality of Mind here
- For a more in depth looking into the nondual understanding behind Quality of Mind listen here or here
- Find out more about the relevance of Quality of Mind
- Subscribe to our Quality of Mind Youtube channel for a series of 2 min videos all about Quality of Mind
Check out our other episodes, a curated list here
Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on LinkedIn
and has a large collection of articles and posts