This podcast series explores the 'before psychology' game-changing understanding of the human mind that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
This episode is taken from an interview on the Future Fuzz podcast. Justin Campbell is a digital marketing expert who educates and inspires people on the best way to stay relevant and futureproof on their marketing and e-commerce campaigns . The episode serves as useful relevant introduction to Quality of Mind, as Justin had listened to one episode from the QoM podcast, and thought it was fascinating and wanted to know more...
The discussion covers:
- Do we loose connection compared to when we were babies?
- How the appearance that we are a separate limited self arises and causes our suffering
- How we are all the same, but that doesn't mean we have to condone all behaviours
- How to use feelings to our advantage -what is going on?
- What does this understanding mean for contemporary societal issues, like mental health or dementia
- An example of how low Quality of Mind might turn up in a meeting at work
- What is the approach for Quality of Mind in businesses? Going from upstream 'before psychology' self inquiry, to day to day business relevance
- The most common comment people make - 'I wish I had seen this before' - how this understanding gets better the more and more you see it!
Curious - want to know more?
- The Future Fuzz podcast that Justin has created.
- Justin Campbell Linkedin Profile
- Find out more about Quality of Mind
- If you want to know more about 'becoming awake' check out our new 𝗗𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙 𝗜𝗡𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗥𝗬 programme, which is a simple guide you to experience it direct for you.
- Subscribe to our Quality of Mind Youtube channel for a series of 2 min videos all about Quality of Mind
- Check out our other episodes, a curated list here
- Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on LinkedIn and has a large collection of articles and posts