This podcast series explores the 'before psychology' game-changing understanding of the human mind that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
This episode we talk to regular contributor and friend of the show Katrijn Van Oudheusden on the day her new book is launched -
Our discussion covers:
- How come the second book is really the first book - foundations .v. implications
- How the book is aimed at those people with an inkling there must be a different way seeing the world and operating
- The relevance in today's world of need to point to something to 'keep the conceptual mind happy' before people will fall awake to something more 'spiritual'
- A brief explanation of the 6 illusions - and how they progress from most accessible to recognise to more hidden and harder to realise
- The relevance of chapter 7 - introducing the importance step of actual inquiring into this directly and for yourself
- What could happen if you read this book - the start of your journey
Curious - want to know more?
- Buy the book here
- You can find out more about Katrijn on LinkedIn here and her website here
- Find out more about Quality of Mind
- If you want to experience more check out Piers and Katrijn's new 𝗗𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙 𝗜𝗡𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗥𝗬 programme, which is a simple guide you to experience it direct for you.
- Subscribe to our Quality of Mind Youtube channel for a series of 2 min videos all about Quality of Mind
- Check out our other episodes, a curated list here
- Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on LinkedIn and has a large collection of articles and posts