Wednesday Sep 21, 2022
Creating Stuff In the World - Is There Really Any Magic to It? A conversation with JP Morgan
This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind, before psychology, that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
In this episode Piers chats with fellow coach John Patrick Morgan. John is a philosopher and champion for being. He leads a team of Creating Champions who teach, coach, and guide thousands of entrepreneurs and artists in being more free, loving, and powerful. By learning and embodying the Creating perspective, their clients achieve a union of outcomes in spiritual growth, material success, and social impact. He walks his talk, lives what he teaches, and has a genuine and powerful commitment to creating.
This episodes discusses:
- Exploring the 'Sailing .v. Rowing' metaphor
- The nature of creation - The big bang goes on banging
- Clarity, Certainty and Commitment - What's the difference?
- 'Allowing to be created' .v. 'Making it happen'
- Neutral intention in creating goals - The dance of 'Both ... And...'
- Plans .v. serendipity & synchronicity
- Creating shared dreams in business
- How the self gets in the way of creating
- Commitment is what happens when you don't say no to love
Curious - want to know more?
You can find out more about JP and his work; ''Creating'' here and his personal website here he is on YouTube and Insta and there is a neat quiz, for you to try The Ultimate Creator Calculator™️!
Find out more about Quality of Mind
- Subscribe to our Quality of Mind Youtube channel for a series of 2 min videos all about Quality of Mind
- Some 2 minute 'tasters' of Quality of Mind
Check out our other podcast episodes, curated into sections
Piers regularly writes about Quality of Mind on Linkedin and has a large collection of articles and posts
- To make a comment or ask a question just voice here
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.