This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind that operates ''before psychology'' - that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
In this episode, Piers chats with Clare Dimond, a wonderful return guest to the show, and this time the topic is about free will and what our reality in any moment is 'showing us', and the availability of the 'learning extravaganza' that is available as the human experience. Clare is a skilled teacher of the understanding behind Quality of Mind, and a prolific and gifted author.
In this episode we discuss:
- Not having free will
- Our innocent normalised misunderstand on the concept of the "I".
- The mental construct as illusion
- How we can explore via Direct inquiry
- What we mean by witness and the innocent mistake in what witnessing means .
- Distinguishing between 'isness' and conditioning.
- The role of our 'Individuated' perception
- Maximising the learning extravaganza that is available as the human experience
- An example in the workplace with your boss's reactions and overreactions.
- Once we fully embrace the self-identified mind and recognises essential nature, the system returns to a state of flow and dynamism
Curious - want to know more?