This podcast series explores the 'before psychology' game-changing understanding of the human mind that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
This episode is a conversation with Quality of Mind colleague Kate Adey. Kate has over 20 years experience in the corporate world - as a consultant and coach.
Have you ever noticed that spark in life has dulled, or the feeling of joy for no reason has evaporated? Are you surviving rather than thriving? And if thriving, is it achieved by striving and grind? Many of us are innocently and invisibly 'comfortably numb'.
Sound like you?..Listen on...
The episodes covers:
- How as we grow up gradually and subtly the freedom, ease, and joy can disappear from life, but we see it 'just how life is'
- The indicators that you might be more 'comfortably numb' than you realised
- How this is exaggerated in most organisations and workplaces
- Is there an alternative? What can we do about that?
- How do we see the extraordinary in the ordinary
- Maybe we have just been looking in the wrong place....
Please leave any feedback or comments on the podcast, and if you want to ask a question please do so here https://sayhi.chat/QoM - we'd love to hear from you!!
Curious - want to know more?
- You can find out more about Kate and her website
- Find out more about Quality of Mind
- Subscribe to our Quality of Mind Youtube channel for a series of 2 min videos all about Quality of Mind
Check out our other episodes, a curated list here
Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on LinkedIn
and has a large collection of articles and posts