This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind, before psychology, that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
In this episode Piers chats with Quality of Mind client - Mark Lund. Mark was President McCann World Group for UK and Europe - with a remit for about 15 businesses and 5,000 people.
This episodes discuses:
- Transforming 10 business to behave as one; increases in profit, productivity, and scale
- Working in flow, & better decisions. More psychological freedom
- The power of recognising the capacity for universal intelligence
- QoM is not a normal training; the benefits don't decay like most courses, but continue to grow. The potential is massive
- People are yet to recognise how powerful a shift in how you see the world could be - wish I'd done it 10 years earlier!
- In todays competitive world QoM is the key to enable the people you work with and the whole organisation to be so much more
Curious - want to know more?
- We have a 15min YouTube video version of this conversation here
You can find out more about Mark here
- Subscribe to our Quality of Mind Youtube channel for a series of 2 min videos all about Quality of Mind
- Some 2 minute 'tasters' of Quality of Mind
Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on LinkedIn and has a large collection of articles and posts
- To make a comment or ask a question just voice here